Your privacy on our website is of the utmost importance to us.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION WE GATHER AND TRACK
We gathers two types of information about users:
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic or physical correspondence.
- Information gathered through aggregated tracking information derived by collection of analytic data throughout our sites. This information includes information such as page views, date and time of visit, geographic information, time on site etc. This information is not personally identifiable to any single user unless you have voluntarily given us permission to collect such data. MBLocal.com may share anonymous website data with 3rd parties. We do not divulge any information about an individual user to a third party unless required by court order to participate in a legal investigation.
1. Using Contact Forms
The use of our online contact form requires users to enter personal information for the purposes of business correspondence. This is limited to business discussions and does not give us permission to send marketing material without your expressed permission.
2. We may offer electronic newsletters or downloadable informational that requires you to provide personal information to receive. In such cases, we use the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe to send related information. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every email that points users to the subscription management page.
Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
We track user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
We do record the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this information is not associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don’t like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information voluntarily given by our users to enhance the overall user experience of our website, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we may use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic correspondence. .
We reserve the right to aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns and other anonymous analytic data we collect to 3rd parties. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
- Opting not to register to receive our electronic correspondence.
- Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
For more information or to contact us please use our contact form located here.